My New Book — Economic Indicators For Dummies — Is Available
Even if you don’t pay attention to the business news, you know the economy is in bad shape.
If you could correctly interpret the countless complex economic indicators, you’d know how bad it is. But these economic reports seem to vex even the saviest investors. Can you hope to make sense of these reports when the pros never seem to agree?
In a word, yes.
Economic Indicators For Dummies is written for people who have no intention of becoming economics experts. This book uses plain terms and avoids economic jargon whenever possible. It covers all the background knowledge you need to know and shows you how to put economic indicators to use right away for your investment and business planning.
This book is perfect for individual investors who are looking to improve their investment strategies — even if your only investments are in your 401(k) retirement plan. It’s also for business leaders and business managers looking to improve their business plans. This book provides everything you need to know to determine the current economic situation and maybe even forecast the economic future.
Economic Indicators For Dummies shows you how to interpret this critical information to make solid investments, aid in business planning, and help develop informed decisions.
Here’s What You’ll Find in Economic Indicators For Dummies
- Economic Indicators 101 — get a refresher on the terminology you’ll encounter in this book as well as plain-English explanations of common economic jargon
- Spending the wealth — understand how consumer spending is the driving force behind an economy, where consumer dollars go, and who has money to spend
- Large and in charge — discover how tracking the largest economic sectors — healthcare, automobile manufacturing, and housing — is an excellent way to determine the economy’s current health
- Fight inflation — find out how to monitor the economy for signs of inflation, rising employee compensation costs, and falling productivity
- Look globally — decipher important international indicators if you’re considering investing in overseas markets
Economic Indicators For Dummies is now available at your favorite local bookstore or internet bookseller.